Web development is the beating heart of cloud applications. Azure App Service is one of key compute services which streamlines development and maintenance of web applications. It is powerful Platform as a Service offering with many of security and DevOps features.
In this video I will cover basics of App Service and show quick demo where I deploy small MVC dotnet core application into Azure.
In today episode I will cover
- Azure App Service Overview
- How App Service and App Service Plan works
- Overview Portal Features of App Service
- Simple .net core 2.2 deployment demo on Linux App Service
- App Service choice guidelines
This is introduction into series of web development topics in Azure, with more to come. In future, I want to cover all compute services in Azure in order to make sessions about right tools for the job.