Choosing the right storage solution is critical part of every application design. Azure Storage is one of the most flexible and powerful, yet simple services in Azure. With its four services (file, blob, queue and table) it can feed most of common needs.
In this video I will cover basics of App Storage and show quick demo where I provision the service and upload some data using portal and tools.
In today episode I will cover
- Azure Storage Service Overview
- What Services are part of Azure Storage
- What are core features or Azure Storage
- How does data redundancy work with storage objects
- Demo of Azure Storage and Storage Explorer tool
This is introduction into series of topics regarding storage solutions Azure, with more to come. In future, I want to cover all storage services in Azure. This is so that I can make sessions about planning the right storage strategies.