If you are looking for a quick way to host your containers in Azure, then look no further. With Azure Container Instances you can host your containers in minutes without need to run complicated provisioning or infrastructure management. A true container service for beginners.
In this episode I will cover basics of Azure Container Instances with live demos with out of the box ready images, custom images and serverless batch jobs.
In today episode I will cover
- WHat are Containers and how do they differ from Virtual Machines
- Azure Container Instances overview
- Demo simple ready out of the box container with web application
- Demo custom image deployment and hosting with web application
- Demo simple batch job example
ACI is amazing service for batch jobs, quick container lift-and-shift scenarios and many more. It just takes couple of minutes to spin up and start using it.
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Check Azure Container Instances documentation
- Check Azure Container Registry documentation
- What is docker? Read the docs