Continuous Deployment is great way to increase productivity for developers in any technology out there. With Azure App Service deployment center, you can quickly set up continuous deployment for your web apps and serverless functions without need to learn complicated external tools and platforms, all this in just few minutes.
In This expose I will cover basics of App Service deployment center with demo of External Git and GitHub integration using dotnet core applications.
In today episode I will cover
- Overview app service deployment center
- How deployment center works
- Demo of External Git integration with Web Apps
- Demo of GitHub integration with Function Apps
All of this using real world scenarios.
While continous deployment surely is great, this option is designed for small efforts and very small projects/POCs or tests. If you want bigger and more mature solution you should explore using Azure DevOps.
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Check Azure App Service Intro video
- Check Azure Function Apps Intro video
- Documentation for Deployment Center on App Service