Azure SQL Database is one of the key data storage solution for structured data in Azure. If you need to manage structured data via schema, constraints and relationships or you need to explore your data via rich query language then this might be the right service for you.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Azure SQL Database is and what are the key reasons to use relational databases. This video also shows what are the key drivers to choose the right pricing and performance models and a demo of creation, management and connecting to Azure SQL.
In today episode I will cover
- What is Azure SQL Database service?
- What is relational database?
- Pricing and deployment models
- Creation and management
- Connectivity tools
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Azure SQL Database documentation
- Check self-paced labs on SQL Database
- Check how to load data to SQL database using ADF