Azure Automation service is designed specifically to help with day to day operational challenges around process automation, configuration management and update management for both Azure and non-Azure environments. Join me and see what is this service all about.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Azure Automation service is and how can it solve your day to day operational challenges.
In a short demo I will show you how to
- Create automation account
- Manage and run notebooks
- Present different type of notebooks
- Manager permissions for service account
- Perform standard operational demo with Virtual Machinne
- Update powershell modules
- Schedule execution of runbooks
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Check Azure Automation documentation
- Want to learn more? Check Azure Friday video on Automation