Azure CLI (Command Line Interface) allows developers and operations to complete nearly any scenario for management and automation of Azure resources in no time.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Azure CLI is and how can it solve your day to day development and operational challenges.
In a short demo I will show you how to
- What is CLI and how it works
- Using basic commands
- Listing and querying data
- Using multiple outputs
- Speeding up learning and working with az interactive mode
- Deploying resource groups and virtual machines in no time
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Azure CLI documentation
- Learn more about interactive mode
- Learn how to query data using JSMEPath