Azure PowerShell allows for task automation and operational management of Azure resources at no cost or effort using popular PowerShell scripting language.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Azure PowerShell is and how can it solve your day to day development and operational challenges.
In a short demo I will show you
- What is PowerShell is and how it works?
- What is Azure PowerShell?
- How to install PowerShell modules for Azure?
- How to run simple commands
- Listing and querying resources
- Using pipes for advanced scenarios
- Demo on creating VMs and resource groups
- Different tools for PowerShell development
- Using PowerShell in CloudShell
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Azure PowerShell documentation
- Azure PowerShell samples
- Automate and schedule scripts in Azure using Automation service