When building solutions in Databricks you need to ensure that all your credentials are securely stored. Today I will show you how to do it using Databricks Secret Scopes and how can you integrate them with Azure Key Vault.
Azure Databricks Secret Scopes are logical containers and secure storage for your application sensitive information. With Key Vault integration you can easily perform operation management around credentials too.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Azure Secret Scopes are, how they work and why are they very important for any application.
In a short demo I will show you
- Creating and managing secret scopes using Databricks CLI
- Creating and managing secrets using Databricks CLI
- Using secrets from secret scopes in notebooks
- Working with ACLs
- Integrating with Key Vault
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Azure Databricks documentation
- Databricks Secret Scopes documentation