Azure Queue Storage is simple yet powerful service for storing large number of messages. It is one of core services for implementing scenarios like load-leveling, fan-out, fan-in and those relying on retry capabilities.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Storage Queue service is. How can you provision it, what are the typical scenarios that you would want to leverage its capabilities?
In this episode I will show you a live demo of
- Creating queue storage
- Managing queues and their data
- Implementing fan-out scenario using Logic Apps and Queues
Next steps for you after watching the video
- What is azure queue service
- Managing queue data from Azure Portal
- Developing for queues using .NET