Do you need simple but scalable NoSQL database in a cloud? Look no further, with Azure Table Storage you can create applications extremely easy while maintaining all the best features of Storage Accounts like geo-replication, security, scalability, high availability and low price. Join me for quick introduction video.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Table Queue service is. How can you provision it, what are the typical scenarios that you would want to leverage its capabilities.
In this episode I will show you a live demo of
- Creating table storage
- Managing table and its data
- Working with Table Storage using Logic Apps
- Working with Table Storage using PowerShell
- Working with Table Storage using .NET
Next steps for you after watching the video
- What is azure table service
- Table Storage or Cosmos Db Table API
- Design guide for Table Storage