Azure Traffic Manager is a DNS-based traffic load balancer that enables you to distribute traffic optimally to services across global Azure regions, while providing high availability and responsiveness.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Azure Traffic Manager service is and what are the key concepts around it. This video also shows what are the Traffic Manager routing methods, how to they solve your networking and routing challenges.
In a short demo I will show you
- Creating traffic manager profiles
- Routing using performance based method
- Routing using geographical based method
- Routing using weighted based method
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Traffic Manager documentation
- Routing methods explained documentation
- FAQ for traffic manager