Applications running in the cloud have many distributed components. By centralizing application settings and feature flags you can reduce operational costs and complexity of your solutions. Azure App Configuration service delivers all that in simple and clean manner.
In this episode I give you introduction to what App Configuration service is, introduce to your basic capabilities of the service and its purpose.
Source code for demos: https://github.com/MarczakIO/azure4everyone-samples/tree/master/azure-appconfiguration-introduction
In this episode I will show you a live demo of
- Creating App Configuration service
- Managing configuration
- Integrating with desktop applications using .NET core
- Integrating with web applications using .NET core
- Reacting to configuration changes
Next steps for you after watching the video
- What is Azure App Configuration
- FAQ for App Configuration
- Get started with .NET core