Azure Resource Manager Templates provide simple and unified way to create and manage your Azure environments for both developers and administrators. With simple JSON files you can deploy your environment in consistent fashion and at great speed.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Azure Resource Manager service is, how does it work, what are resource providers and how does templating system work.
In this episode I will show you a live demo of
- Building templates
- Deployment options
- Testing templates
- Template syntax and example resources
- Template parametrization
- Template functions
Next steps for you after watching the video
- What is Azure Resource Manager
- What are Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Quickstart templates website
- Quickstart templates github
- Resource providers template reference