With Copy Elements you can deploy multiple instances of your resources or properties, all in a single Resource Manager template.
In this episode I give you introduction to instance multiplication using copy elements and show you practical examples of applying this practice for resources, properties, parameters, variables and outputs.
In this episode I will show you a live demo of
- Deploying multiple Storage Accounts
- Deploying multiple Storage Accounts using parameters
- Creating dependencies
- Deploying multiple child resources
- Creating array variables using copy element
- Creating array outputs using copy element
- Creating resource properties using copy element
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Multiple resources docs
- Multiple properties docs
- Multiple variables docs
- Multiple outputs docs
- Multiple instances of resource docs