Modularization of ARM templates is one of the key concepts for delivering reusable and easy to maintain components for your application infrastructure.
In this episode I give you introduction nested and linked templates with real life examples and CLI scripts to tie everything together.
Source code for demos: https://github.com/MarczakIO/azure4everyone-samples/tree/master/azure-resourcemanager-templates-nested-linked
In this episode live demo of
- Deploying nested templates
- Showcasing outer versus inner scopes
- Deploying nested storage account
- Deploying linked templates
- Deploying linked web app and service plan
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Linked and nested template deployment doc references