Protecting sensitive data is one of the most critical tasks when it comes to designing cloud applications. But sometimes this imposes challenges when using out of the box components, like in case of logic apps connecting to firewall protected blob storage.
In this episode I will show you how work around this challenge and implement secure/trusted connectivity from logic apps to azure blob storage.
Next steps for you after watching the video
- List of trusted services for Blob Storage
- Get BLOB HTTP action docs
- Get BLOB HTTP action version docs
- Get BLOB HTTP action authorization
- Logic App managed identity docs
- Logic Apps event grid trigger docs