Azure Event Hubs is highly scalable big data event processing service capable of processing millions of events per second.
This episode will deep dive into Event Hub basics, partitions, namespaces, shared access signatures, even hubs, consumer groups and more!
Source code for demos: https://github.com/MarczakIO/azure4everyone-samples/tree/master/azure-eventhubs-introduction
In this episode live demo of
- Creating and managing namespaces and even hubs
- Sending data with .NET SDK
- Sending data with Logic Apps
- Receiving data with .NET SDK
Next steps for you after watching the video
- Azure Event Hubs overview
- Creating event hubs in portal
- Even Hub terminology
- Throughput units and auto-inflate
- Authentication and authorization with Event Hubs
- Event Hubs FAQ