- Describe the consumption-based model
- Describe the principles of economies of scale
- Describe the differences between Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and Operational Expenditure (OpEx)
- Describe what is Cloud Computing
- Describe terms such as High Availability, Scalability, Elasticity, Agility, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
Azure Fundamentals certification is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, core Azure services, Azure pricing, SLA, and lifecycle, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
Deep-dive episode on implementing end-2-end email notifications in Azure Data Factory. In this episode I will describe out of the box options with Azure Monitor and explain why Logic Apps are better choice.